Thursday, March 5, 2009

news of the week

  1. I filed my taxes last night and I'm getting some dough back! And this year I was poor enough to get free help from a UVA CPA who helped me put my retirement plan in the correct column so I wasn't paying the govt for it too (yeah I did that last year). Also the Univ. pays for me to go to school but I get the educational credit. Bitchin.
  2. I met with 2 senators and 2 congressman office on Tuesday to tell them their business about Lupus.
  3. I've been listening to French music for the last two days.
  4. I didn't sleep for shit last night and got about 3 emails back from folks this morning as to why I was up at 3 AM.
  5. I finished another HP book while driving this week (only the 3rd time I've listened to the 5th book).
  6. Betty, Brian and I had some pub food and beer on Tuesday night! Here is how we ordered: I asked "what draft beers they had", the waiter says "bud, and miller light" and betty goes "I'll have a bud light!" HELLO, not one of the two options at this hole in the wall bar that still has tinsel and christmas lights stapled to their walls. I LOVE IT! PS, I'm pretty sure betty can buy pot at the shady, clorox smelling convenience store next to the pub!
  7. That stupid Bacholar jhole assclown of a dad choose a wife, proposed and dumped her on the reunion show for the runner up. I hate reality shows (more on this shit later).
  8. I'm wearing sweatpants and non-university matching sweatshirt and hat becuase I am going to sit in my office for 8 hours today entering in data. I may want to kill myself tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment