Tuesday, March 17, 2009

two thoughts on the body

  1. Last night in an amazing intense 2 hours of yoga, my instructor did some weird business to me while in a downward dog. First she pulled my hips from behind, then she ducked down, put her hands between my legs and basically moved my thighs outwards. It was weird. I laughed because her hands were in my crotch and her head right by my ass.....I mean it felt fine but I'm seriously luckly nothing happened!
  2. I had a conversation with two good friends, both excellent gentlemen, last weekend about women's bodies. I was surprised to find out that could name women off the top of their head who had 1) a great ass 2) good boobs or 3) scary mouths. Well I'll acknowledge that men notice and think about these things....but I like to think that is all doesn't matter! But here I sat with these guy being able to say this ass, these lips, etc. It was both amazing and disrubing all at once. Perhaps I used to other men who notice these things but can't remember the woman's name!

No comments:

Post a Comment