Wednesday, March 18, 2009

some fun indecent exposure

So I'm a fan of Lady GaGa.....actually I liked her fun style before she blow up this year into the mainstream. She is the new princess pop is selling out stadiums across the country right now. Every teen is listening to her music now....and she has been my music of the moment before!

Anyways, GaGa is known for NOT wearing pants. She walks around NYC, London, Cville in hot pants, which are basically like the boy shorts I wear under my clothing! The hot pants match her hair bow and amazing big sunglasses. She has been getting in trouble lately by the Police for some indecent exposure!!! It will be like negative 20 in Minneapolis and she will still be wearing those glittery hot pants.

Gotta love her style! (just don't get arrested in one of the Carolina's or Dakota's)

No comments:

Post a Comment