Wednesday, March 18, 2009

been watching Jimmy Fallon?

So Jimmy Fallon officially took over the Late Night show on NBC a couple weeks ago! His ratings have been better than I thought they would be, considering I don't think he is very funny (hello, the movie Taxi? bad). But I know of a couple great NYC comedians and writers that the show hired, so clearly that is working in their favor right now.

Last weekend I caught up on some of his shows, opening act, and appearances. He was actually pretty funny at times. I think he needs to work on his opening dialog and his use of pauses (this is the comedic timing thing he's never been great at). BUT I enjoyed watching a couple episodes.

Here is a great blog post about the top 10 things that are green. I like the comment about adding another grassy material....ask Michael Phelps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment