Saturday, March 14, 2009

run, friends run!

So this morning I got my ass out of bed early, throw on some sweatpants (thanks dad) and made it across town to the Martha Jefferson Hospital fundraiser 5 miler. Now don't kid yourself, I wasn't running (although I was stiff after sitting on a cement block for 30 minutes, cold butt). T and our friend Katie were running, so I sat with the significant others to cheer them on! We had some great coffee and Baileys, and lots of laughter. We saw other work folks running too!

I told everyone ahead of time that I'm not very good at cheering during races because I don't know what to say. Here are some of my top shouts, which are all dirrrrty (because I have a dirty mind):
  1. Keep it up!
  2. Pull it out!
  3. You can do it!
  4. Faster, faster, faster!
What else did I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment