Wednesday, March 11, 2009

news of the day

  1. I got some dental work done today which results in half my face being numb for half the day because I need over 3 shots of the good stuff.
  2. I'm excited for MN football next season! (more on this later)
  3. I've been enjoying homemade sushi and hummus this week (thanks D)
  4. Happy belated birthday to Claire
  5. Happy belated birthday to Fabian
  6. IT'S MARCH MADNESS TIME baby.....get your picks ready bitches.
  7. Terri is coming from MI for Easter too! My weekend requirements: booze and laughter.
  8. I have 1 regular, Katherine, up at the nursing home to never misses a manicure and who wants to walk around the home's parking lot with me.
  9. Happy hours, running races with Baileys, and a Micah visit is something to look forward to this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment