Saturday, March 28, 2009

gehen sie tanzen???

Wir gehen tanzen!!! Yeppers T and I torn up some serious rug last night. We hit the town and shook things up until the after party (which was T's house with C). Last call? What, still shakin what my momma gave me. Here are some highlights:
  1. There were European's everywhere in Cville, and they all wear scarfs to the bar.
  2. A two Indian man/LL sandwich is not my idea of a good time.
  3. Sri Lanka is in the middle of a war right now.
  4. Most Indian men are in technology (following a night of stereotypes).
  5. Salmon burritos make delicious pre-bar food.
  6. All black men at the bar are hot.
  7. New rule: if someone takes your umbrella at the end of the night, it is OK for you to take the any other leftover umbrella (even if it is an upgrade from your original).
  8. If you are white, a lawyer, wearing pleeted khakis, and most likely high, you are seriously the hit of the party.....you are allowed to dance crazy and everyone in the entire bar is talking about you.
  9. T and I were still up and to the gym by 9:30 AM each. We are just so amazing!
  10. Great fun with good friends...a pre-event to the beer festival in NC.
Why am I speaking in German? I'm not sure if it is even right!

No comments:

Post a Comment