Thursday, January 15, 2009

yeah that's it, high five the blind guy

So I have found myself more and more yelling at the TV during most evenings. I don't watch these shows regularly or two closely, but I sure have been swearing at them lately! First it was the new bachelor show and this week (mind you while talking on the phone to Helga) I was yelling at AI!!! Which, PS, premiered with poorer ratings this year than the last 8 years but I can't believe they think that they will just keep adding on viewers each year until the entire world watches, plus it is inauguration time right now.

So anyways the key moment of yellage was when this blind dude with a white cane auditioned, and after he made it through to "Hollywood" with that hot yellow sheet on paper, Ryan "no talent ass clown" Seacreast tried to give him a high five!!! Now that was funny. Hello?? He can't see you Ryan....see the uncomfortableness below.

RYAN-SEACREST-BLIND-GUY.jpg

I imagine this is such a first reaction for Ryan that he didn't even think twice about it. I'll admit, I've done things like that. For example, when you know someone who had a loved one die and when you see them you automatically ask "how are you?" Well crap I really already know your life is shit right now, but I just first reacted first by asking that. Yeah done that a couple times and feel like a douche afterwards.

Ohhh wait, I just found a video so you can actually watch the uncomfortableness in person:

No comments:

Post a Comment