Thursday, January 15, 2009

some facts for you

  1. Daily you will breath in 1 liter of other peoples' anal gases---this might have doubled for my family over the holidays!
  2. In an average day your hands will have come into indirect contact with 15 penises (touching door handles, etc.)---not sure I wanted to know that!
  3. In a year you will have swallowed 14 insects---this is while I'm sleeping and hopefully not in my food.
  4. Annually you will shake hands with 11 women who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands---wait for it....wait....
  5. Annually you will shake hands with 36 men who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands---I KNEW IT!!!

2 comments:

  1. Annually, 43.9% of statistics you encounter will be made up on the spot, just for effect...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you probably just made up 43.9% too.....I'm on to you!

    ReplyDelete