Monday, January 5, 2009

ohhh barkley....you shouldn't have said it

So I'm sure by now you've heard about former NBA basketball star's DUI arrest in Arizona over the New Year holiday.....Charles Barkley ran a stop sign which prompted the po-po to pull him over, only to discover he was drunk. He was arrested and while he was being booked down at the station he started running his mouth. Here is how that business went down:

CB: "I had a good reason to run that stop sign."
Po-po: "oh yeah, what is that?"
CB: "I needed to get home to get some lovin....that girl I was with is great in the sack, among other things."
Po-po: "I don't give two shits"
CB: "Well if you let me go, I can work something out for you when I run for Governor of Alabama, or I'd be willing to tattoo your name on my ass!"

YEAH RIGHT!!! Like you will ever be governator now.....this innocent had the potential of being at Mel Gibson drunken rant standards (i.e., "sugar tits" was not used in response to a female police officier) but failed.

No comments:

Post a Comment