Tuesday, January 20, 2009

apparently some pictures can't go on my Capital One card

Some the guy in Oklahoma is getting my vote for a coolest dude around....this guy personalized his Capital One credit card (not with his dog like the commercials suggest) with Nick Nolte's DUI mugshot picture!!!! This is the picture of what my hair used to look like around the holidays.

Of course Capital One didn't realize this till after he had received the card and is asking for it back!!! This prompted me to think about other great pictures would be banned from Capital One.....see my inspiration and my list below, leave suggestions or links in the comments:



  1. Donald Trump's bad hair Donald Trump
  2. Naked photos
  3. A pile of poo poo cookies by mypapercrane.
  4. The "I'm going to hell" version of the YMCA Jesus YMCA

  5. Yummmmmy pirates
  6. GWB and cats http://www.mockpaperscissors.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/bush-cat-on-the-cob.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment