Friday, January 30, 2009

using Coke in your recipes

Coke has launched some new sites recently where some of their people are blogging and keeping Coke current! I'm really interested in some of their new recipes from their test kitchens! Haven't you always wondered how you could put Coke Cola in your breakfast???? Or in your cheese dips???? I always have and now I have the answer :)

Or the recipe I'm more interested in the Coke Cola Chili! I mean I normally prefer dark beer or red wine in chili but I'd be up for trying Coke!

Of course I always hear of the more scarey things you can do with Coke! For example, my friend Jeff was able to loosen the lugnut on his car wheel only after pouring coke over the rust. I've heard of other cleaning their toilet with Coke! There are others too.

No comments:

Post a Comment