Friday, January 2, 2009

40th party

So my sisters and I throw an amazing party last Monday for about 35-40 of my parent's closest friends to celebrate 40 years of not killing each other. It was very exciting!!!! All us girls cleaned, cooked, and entertained.....and I'll admit, it wasn't too shabby if I say so myself.

Gail and Bets of course were the amazing chiefs making a turkey, red wine braised beef butts, shredded pork with kraut, and other stuff. I, on the other hand, made some salads and appies. We had plenty of food and lots of booze!!!

Special thanks to those people who traveled far to attend and celebrate with us. Especially the Schwartz's who came up from Chicago for the day. It really meant alot to us to see you all!

Congrats to my rentals for not killing each other! Here to another 10 years of marriage bliss....I got to start thinking about the 50th party :)

Bets is asking if you would like a piece of my Ma's homemade bread?

Cindy and Doug are wishing people wouldn't mess up the house!!! And of course drinking (my favorite part)

As always people are enjoying the food when invited to our house!

THANKS TO ALL THOSE OF YOU WHO HELPED US CELEBRATE!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment