Friday, August 5, 2011

pizza pizza, right here in Cville

So I just read that the Food Network put out ratings for the Top Pizzas for each of 50 states. That is 50 pizzas you have to eat, you know when you're traveling around these states. Turns out that the big VA selection is right here near Cville.

The Cozet Pizza joint is a locally run restaurant in a hole in the wall just a couple miles outside of Cville. I really like this place. It is delicious. Years ago, I went there once with JB and B and watched them drunkenly sword fight with the spatulas. And I always try to take any Cville guests here for a little hand tossed whole wheat goodness.

Apparently their white mushroom pizza is the best in the big VA. Holla! It is smothered in those shitty-take mushrooms and a plethora of garlic. Sign me up, and please accompany it with a local Star Hill brew.

No comments:

Post a Comment