Friday, August 12, 2011

a riot update

I ranted alittle recently about the riots in London...and to recover from the uncharacteristically serious post I have some updates on the action in my beloved city.

First, I found video of a more thoughtful subtle approach to sticking it to the man:



Take that establishment!!! Put your garbage somewhere else, you bitch. This guy is the most laid back rioter, much more up my alley. Not sure what you can loot in this situation though...probably have to steal the other trash can!

Second, I hear that some Londoners are kind of pissed that the po-po can't get there act together. And we know they can do it. Case and point, that billion person attended Royal Wedding. Well this is pretty accurate:

Funny Somewhat Topical Ecard: Sorry the world paid more attention to the royal wedding than to your entire country being set on fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment