Tuesday, December 7, 2010

not drinking V8 makes you sexy

Sooo I just read this amazing correlational article where the main finding was "how you tilt your head plays a role in how attractive you are to the opposite sex." Apparently this is all rooted in Evolutionary Psychology where men are tall and women are short, blah blah blah. Of course, I have a number of observations and comments:
  • So if this is about height, the tile is front to back and back to front. In other words, like nodding yes. I was really hoping it was left to right, then we could have more Night at the Roxbury moments.
  • Speaking of the sideways head tilt....dogs are really good at this. I wonder what that means in their evolution of attractiveness because I think these dogs are super duper cute.
  • Awhile back I mentioned that Willow Smith was going to have some neck problems when she grows up with all that hair whipping, but in light of these new research maybe she is just looking more attractive to the other 9 year old boys. Just don't take out anyone's eye!
  • I'm not sure what this says about me....I'm taller or the same height as most men....oh god....I'm doomed because it really is all about size. Damnit all.

No comments:

Post a Comment