Wednesday, December 1, 2010

guess I can marry my cousin

***Que the poedunk hillmcbilly bango music***

Whilst having some social intercourse over cocktails, I recently had a conversation whether it is legal to marry your cousin. After a quick internets search we found a well organized website, called CousinCouples, that breaks down individual state laws regarding this borderline inbred behavior. Turns out in the great commonwealth of VA I CAN legally marry cousin!!! Who knew I had more options....Maybe you should check your state because surprisingly it is not all the blue ones! California and FL, shockers there, are a go too.

And just in case you are confused whether or not you are dating your cousin, you can also check out the Kin chart. Am I or am I not related? That is the question. But I would suggest if you aren't sure who you are dating, cousin or not, you should just say no. Take the D.A.R.E route, say no.

No comments:

Post a Comment