Thursday, December 2, 2010

christmas card winner winner

Well last year my Christmas card winner was my favorite old lady friend from WA, but this year it was.....drum roll....my MN friend with a photo of her daughter who is now in high school (yet I haven't aged a damn day). I got her card on Monday!!! That was before December rolled around. Chicken dinners for you. Amazing!

The secret was that I actually bought, organized and wrote all my xmas cards last weekend, but decided to save them until later in December before sending them. I didn't want people to think I was ttttthat organized or prepared. So they have been sitting under my two foot tall tree, but I'm shipping them off tomorrow. Grid your loins, your f-ing LL holiday cheer is coming....including blow up dolls and flaming bags of poo.

Happy (pre)holidays hookers!

No comments:

Post a Comment