Wednesday, April 1, 2009

more people leaving Pullman

I hate to state this but more people are leaving my little small graduate school town....Pullman, WA. Thus is the nature of college towns, but especially those in the middle of no where (no offensive to my good friends still living there).

Word has reached the public that Tony Bennet, son of Dick Bennet, is leaving WSU as head men's basketball coach to transition to.....UVA!!!! Mohahahaha. I like it. We are stealing the good coaches. I'm OK with stealing Tony as long as it isn't Tubby!

I have alot of respect for Tony because he ran an excellent program at WSU and his student/athletes were top notch. They were in the classes I taught and were generally good guys. He has the potential to lead a program into a legacy. Here's hoping....

We will see how he does the next couple years!

No comments:

Post a Comment