Tuesday, April 21, 2009

the loins are making some changes

I was soooo proud, once again, to be from MI last year when my Detroit Loins went 0-16!!! It was amazing and remember "yes we can!"

Well anyways I just found out that the Loins are making some changes, and one of the most significant is to their logo. Yep, they are a little whiter, flow-y-ing mane-ish, and fang-y-er now! I think this change in the logo is going to bring about major changes in the next season. I bet we might win a game or two.....or here is my prediction:

Lions Logos

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad the Lions changed their name to the Loins. A good pork or beef loin strikes fear in the other NFL teams.

    We'll take you down one chop or steak at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes they changed their logo and their team name :)
    (those are leslie-isms)

    ReplyDelete