Thursday, April 30, 2009

branding your name with booze

So many celebrities these days start as one threat and build up their arsenal with movies, music, clothing, perfume, etc. It is not enough anymore just to be a singer, but instead you have to be an actor, a philanthropist and a businessman.

I am particularly interested in these folks who are making booze and selling it in their own name....Kidrock recently announced a new line of beer in hopes of boosting MI's economy (not sure it worked kid), and now I'm reading about JT's line o' Tequila!!!

901 is Justin Timberlake's new line and it is actually getting good reviews by the boozers across the country. I should try it!

And now I'm starting to think about what I can add to my arsenal....I'm leaning towards something booze related!

No comments:

Post a Comment