Thursday, April 9, 2009

another potential gift from me

So in all their grass growing wisdom, the Chia company has jumped on the BO bandwagon and started producing Chia Obama's. Well people across the country are kind of pissed about this, saying "it is racist and company brass decided the new collectible was wrong for their image." Walgreens has pulled it from their shelves but the Chia company is still going to continue making them. I've decided to run out to my local Walgreens (although I have no idea where one is) to pick myself up a growing haired BO before my town pulls them from the shelves.....

Does this freak you out a little??? It is like Presidential Oompa Loompa with the green hair...and I mean make him short with white overalls and singing some moral songs about sweets, and we are there.



See what I'm saying:

No comments:

Post a Comment