Wednesday, September 30, 2009

the town is shutting down

Well U2 and Muse are probably officially in the big Cville, as their concert is tomorrow night! This town is pumped up and getting ready. I have received a number of emails this week ago in preparation. This concert is bigger than a UVA football. One email from the ProVo asked bosses to let their employees leave work by 3 pm tomorrow afternoon to clear off campus so that roads could be blocked off and parking lots cleared.

I've been trying to save my energy so I can walk my balls off tomorrow night to and from the stadium, and jump up and down for hours at my seat!!! I'll try to take photos of the big Bono for you all.

I also read today that U2 has made no money on their summer/fall concert series because their stage, set up and resources are so big and expensive to move around the world. Looking forward to seeing that tomorrow night.

Muse, MUSE, MUSE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment