Sunday, September 27, 2009

a little MN trip narration



Here is a paragraph narration of a part of my MN trip a couple weeks ago:

So Doug and I got my grandma out to lunch at the local VFW for some overly fried food. And of course Doug gets her a hard drink and she is drunk by the end of the meal (did I ever tell you the story about my UMN graduation party where she came out to my favorite bar and one of my guy friends bought her a “blowjob” shot and she was sipped it with a straw saying how good it was!). She can’t hear for shit so even if you are attempting to have a normal conversation with her, she probably can’t hear you, and then 5 minutes later repeats the entire thing again! No memory and can’t hear for shit, which only gets worse after you give her a drink. We get her into the car afterwards and she says “I like going for car rides when I’m drunk” And then when I got to get her out of the car afterwards she looks at me and asks when I got there, because she had forgotten I was there when I was sitting in the backseat! LOVE IT!!! Anyways she told me “to keep giving them hell and getting into trouble” when we put her in bed at like 12:30 for her afternoon nap. If she dies at least her last words to me were “give ‘em hell” Yes yes grandma I normally do!

No comments:

Post a Comment