Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I'm gonna diagram the shit out of you

So Nik and I recently had a major laughing fest whilst deciding to start diagraming the shit out of our everyday lives. This new goal was inspired by this picture:



I don't know who this Chris person is but he sounds like someone I would like to hang out with. What, you like to drink? What, you like balconies? What, your friends leave passive aggressive fun notes for you? Let's be friends.

Fun like this is the sole reason I purchased a million dollar half cork, half chalk board for our kitchen. So I can draw dirrrty things and then use an arrow to point to the equally dirty post-it note pinned up on the left. Ahhh good times.

So here is what I came up with for the bathroom:
  1. Are you LL? No, then feel free to use the toilet.
  2. Yes, have you pooped in the last day? Yes, proceed with caution.
  3. No, is there a plunger available? Yes, proceed with caution and consider a two-flusher with a mid-poop pinch off.
  4. No, go to the crazy neighbors.
Yep, I think this works. I'm posting it in the bathroom for future reference. Excellent.

Now I need you all to come up with more decision making trees for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment