Wednesday, October 7, 2009

a single politician

It must suck to be a young, single politician.....because when it is your birthday you don't have a partner to email your constituents but instead your mother has to do it!!!!

I don't know why this is making me giggle this afternoon, but I just got an email from that sexy politicio Tom P representing my district here in the big VA. It is his birthday and his mother, Linda P, emailed all of his constituents to have them "wish him a happy birthday" by donating money to his continual campaign efforts.

He even set up a website for your birthday wishes!!! I would be more than embarrassed if my mother did this and/or when anyone makes me celebrate my birthday. I wonder how many good wishes he will get, and how much money he will receive.

My gift is a blog post full of my internal laughter. Sorry Tom!

1 comment: