Saturday, October 17, 2009

post first flower arranging night

Well tonight was a flower arranging fun night. Too tired for real details but betty had a meat emergency which caused us to be late to the flower drama. Then she lost her wallet which caused us to take some extra taxi rides around town. While at the flower show we drank and ate alot of stuff, and had a GREAT time with the Irish ladies (including cutting prime rib with the spears from the chicken satay). We hit up the hotel lobby bar after hours and then Nuala's hotel room till like midnight. I LOVE those buckleys!!!!

Here is my favorite flower arrangement of the competition:



And here is betty, nuala and I....look I'm doing well here with the "business causal"....I did much better this time with this DC event:



The highlight of the night was that Ger and Naula kept trying to dance to this song, without much success I might add, but I'm going to post this and teach them later:

No comments:

Post a Comment