Tuesday, October 20, 2009

the new channel

Yeah the channel, not the QVC channel, but the Weather one just announced they will start showing weather-related movies!!! My ma is going to be so excited she may just wet herself. The rentals have been known to watch the Weather Channel for hours and hours on end. It just stays on rotation while they sleep or sew or dick around. AND NOW a good weather-related movie might end up in the "Local on the '8s"

What movies you ask??? Like a Perfect Storm with George Clooney, or March of the Penguins!!! Well might just be enjoyable. I wonder if they will do breaking weather news reports....beep beeep beep....it has started raining in your area....beep beep beep....back to the movie!!! Oh wait my rents have a electronic gauge that already does that.

This is going to make my christmas break even better!!!! NCIS and weather related movies. I can hardly contain my excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment