Monday, May 9, 2011

the new "I'm on a boat"

Well I'm a big fan of SNL's digital shorts, and one of my favorites is "I'm on a Boat" bitches (with my flippy floppies). I've been singing this song anytime I go can-hooing for years, circa 2005. Who doesn't love to can-hoo? (explanation of LL-ism=Helga and my version of canoeing) If I'm on a floatation device of some kind, I tend to yell out "I'M ON A BOAT, I'm on a mother-fing boat!!!" This occurred for an entire day straight during that legendary trip to Austin.

Other notable digital shorts besides my all time favorite include "dick in a box" and "motherlover" (or you can check them all out here). Well SNL had a new one that premiered last weekend, which unfortunately did not have T-Pain in it. Instead we got that no talent ass-clown/hat Mr. Bolton. I'll be honest with you, I love his music. I do. I'm a Michael Bolton fan. For my money, I don't know if it gets any better than when he sings "When a Man Loves a Woman". (LL xoxo points if you can name the movie).

Mikey B brought his sexy, post-desperate-housewives-wife, self to sing about pirates. Well that was unexpected, yet strangely satisfying. He even dresses up like a pirate in between the bouts of raps. Good work SNL and Mr. Bolton, and way to overly plug the 4th Pirates movie coming out later this month:



PS, I f-ed a mermaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment