Tuesday, May 10, 2011

annnnd he can represent me!

Guess who is gracing the cover of Men's Health mag this month? Congressman Aaron Schock that is, from Lincoln's great state of Illinois. If all the women in that district aren't already on board with this eye candy, they will be after this cover! Of course this guy is from the midwest, this is how we breed them up there. Wowsa. Smokin hot. Is it inappropriate for me to keep making comments about his abs, about how he can draft all kind of policies on me, about dirty ways of filibustering?? OK, not even good puns but you get my sexy point.

Also, is Men's Health mag sort of like a women's Playboy? Should I read it for the articles but really just look at the pictures? Because I may just have to pick myself up a copy, or two, or three, if this is the type of art I can expect:



You got my vote. Now let's figure out where Tommy P is and team you two up!

PS, is anyone else recalling that classic SITC scene about voting only for sexy politicos? "No one would screw Nixon, so he screwed everybody!"

No comments:

Post a Comment