Wednesday, May 18, 2011

meat inspired art

Well I'm a meat fan (it kind of runs in my blood) and I like art. So imagine my excitement when I found the Van Goph of Bacon!!! This is a way for you to fuse your f/phattie breakfast with some learning (and then go cut off your ear, or rearrange your face, or sleep with lots of women? OK I can't keep the famous artists straight). These meat art folks give you a step by step guide to creating this Starry Night masterpiece, and provide some helpful/interesting meat facts along the way.

For example, did you know that raw bacon is a moisturizer? I have no idea if this is true or not but I can ask during the next rental conference call (that is, if they aren't tooooo busy). I think despite the validity of this claim, we should just start inviting women do this. I don't care if you are vegetarian or vegan, let's all return some natural moisture to your face via pork products!

So if you want to try a Van Goph here's what it should look like:


Kind of reminds of the posters college kids buy for their dorm rooms. Instead of the real Starry night, this would be what all those tight jeans, cowboy hat topped, and spur wearing Meat Science students are posting on their walls. Bound to attract all the girls to your yard!

PS, this also may be inspiring me to try that meat explosion....

No comments:

Post a Comment