Wednesday, May 30, 2012

HP for the girls

Heyyyy I just found you a new accessory. It is for the girls. NOOooo not the girls like all of my gender, more like the set of twins your momma gave you. Oh good now we have that clarified.

Well this accessory is for all the girls that are HP fans. Although the movies have finished and there will be no more books, we can all still represent our favorite series via these fashion accessories:

Harry Potter glasses for your boobs (with lightning bolt necklace)
 
Ahhh actually I don't think those are big enough for my girls. Yeah we are going to need like Mr. Magoos sized glasses for the giant that is LL. Just sayin.

2 comments:

  1. Well that is one way to get men to look at your "eyes"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right? So when I say "look at my eyes" you can just keep staring at the girls!

    ReplyDelete