Tuesday, June 28, 2011

my tea light dream

For those you don't know, I love me some tea lights. I love all low levels of lighting. I don't like the big ball of death in the sky, nor fluorescent lighting indoors. This leaves me with candles and tea lamps.

I think those Chinese tea lights are sooo pretty and I have subsequently strung them around my patio and house. Imagine my excitement when I found out that somewhere in Finland, or Norway, or Russia or the North Pole each year they have a massive floating tea light celebration. I want to go to this!!! I need to do this here. Perhaps during my 4th wedding (I have other plans for the 2nd and 3rd)....mark your calendars, during the 4th round we are going to make this happen:



Soooo pretty!!!! I absolutely love it. Floating miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment