Sunday, December 18, 2011

stop wasting electricity

Man this suburban family is on a roll. For reals, they had the best Halloween themed decorated house this fall and now they are blowing away the competition again for the holiday season. However, I think we may need a two-fold intervention:
  1. STOP WASTING electricity....mother nature and martha facher are going to punch you in the throat. I mean your neighbors have to hate you too. All that music and flashing lights. I'm going to have a seizure, and not in a good way.
  2. You need to find another bad pop group besides LMFAO. Yes this boy band is fascinating to me too but let's not turn into tween obsessed mode. I suggest your next background track be a reminder it's almost friday (despite leading the dislikes voting), something by Queen, something about being on a boat, a little Nicki (with her pink chicken necklace), and something about tootin and pootin (or big butts).
Consider this your well-needed two-parter intervention after seeing this go viral:



Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle. Hey girl. I just don't care...I don't give a shit. I work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment