Wednesday, December 24, 2008

movies seen over the holiday

So I'm keeping a running list of the movies I need to see over the holidays. Here is where I'm at so far:

My progress has somewhat been delayed by the amount of snowage. Here is what I would like to see:
  1. Four Christmases (no thank you, 1 is enough a year)
  2. 7 pounds (hoping not to gain this amount over the holidays)
  3. The curious case of Ben with Buttons (if I'm not curious throughout and if he isn't wearing buttons, I'll be pissed)
  4. Frost/Nixon (only because I thought Bobby was president, clearly I need to bone up on my presidential knowledge)
  5. Doubt (because it is going to win awards and the Catholic church is going to hate it!)
  6. Gran Torino (just so I can see how long Clint can speak in the same rascy voice at Batman in the dark knight)
  7. Revolutionary Road (because we haven't see Leo and Katie together since that damn boat sunk)
  8. Bridal Wars (because sometimes even I like chick flicks, though I won't admit it)

No comments:

Post a Comment